Wednesday, November 11, 2009

because i love you.......

because i love you all I will share my new favorite place to spend my time. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/category/all-pw-recipes/ i can spend hours on this website....it's the best! I'm not really one for tryin out new recipes, cuz i don't know what they are supposed to look like, but her website has step by step instructions with pictures! yay! and you all HAVE to try chocolate sheetcake recipe. it is TO DIE FOR! i made it for brandon's b-day and he has agreed......it's his new fave.

2 comments:

The Grandy's said...

I don't really know what's happening. Two postings in two days? WHAT'S HAPPENING??? Just kidding, how are you?

Lopez-kids said...

I am going to have to try this sheet cake. Bakerella had it on her site too! Is it better than Rhonda's carrot cake though, because that is seriously not only the best cake I have eaten, but probably the best food I have ever eaten!