Monday, June 2, 2008

our weekend in Thatcher








We went down to thatcher saturday and sunday for connors baby blessing. We had a blast...this is the kids in car on the way up. while the kids where taking their nap,

me and Hyrum took the bikes out for a ride, and Brandon went golfing (golfing over riding?.......whatever) we had a huge bbq saturday night.....hamburgers, hotdogs, chicker scewers, fruit, strawberry shortcake...yum. Hyrums friens Cole brought over his shopping cart contraption with a roll cage........hillarious, we all took turns rolling in it. after that we went and saw Indiana Jones ( I thought it was stupid....sorry indiana jones fans) Went to the baby blessing on sunday, Hannah did Rylee's hair so cute, came home and took naps and had a yummy sunday dinner!





1 comment:

Snort said...

Girl, you look good! I am so jealous... I want to be there having fun with you all! Oh, give me a call 'cause I've got some news (you just might like it)....