Thursday, June 19, 2008

Maddens new favorite thing

for those of you who don't know, Madden is an extremely picky eater..........I know you can't tell by the looks of that boy, but he is, and up until yesterday, he didn't really like grapes. He would chew on them a couple of times, and then spit them out.......until last night. Rylee had gotten out the bag of grapes, and Madden came over and started helping himself to the grapes. He couldn't shove them in fast enough, and the when I went to take a picture he started making the funniest faces! love that little guy ( by the way, I think he ate like 25-30 grapes before I took them away!)

2 comments:

Snort said...

Such a gute little fart! I love the faces! I need to see some pics of my niece to you know (if you are quick enough to catch one).

Jordan said...

Too cute! Olivia LOVES grapes too!