Thursday, September 4, 2008

Don't have a heart attack.........




yes i am actually posting.........It's been a long time but I just don't feel like I have had anything interesting to post about. This is pretty much all we have been up to.........






















sittin around pickin our noses :)


really nothing new...................Brandon is gone during the week to work, and I just can't wait to get back to thatcher.......I am SOOOOO not a fan of the city :) so ya nothin new here are a couple of pics of the kids

3 comments:

Snort said...

Rylee is soooo beautiful in that last picture! And Madden is such a boy!

The Grandy's said...

Wait a minute. Who is this? I know it's not Linde. Just kidding- I like how I'm not the only one who shops as much as I do, I keep running into you. One of these days we should just go together. I'm free till next March.

Unknown said...

So, you're moving back to Thatcher? Did you sell your house there? or do you have it still?