Tuesday, November 6, 2007

moving.......


We have decided to make a move back down to mesa, so that brandon can go to school full time, and be able to work a little bit. While I am sad to leave this cute little town, I am excited to be able to be getting a little bit bigger of a house, and be living by orrin and courtney. Rylee doesn't really understand, but if we say "do you want to live by adi and piper?" she gets really excited. I am excited for this new change in our lives!

P.S. this picture doesn't have anything to do with the post, I just thought it was cute! :)

5 comments:

Snort said...

I love the picture- can't wait to go house hunting with ya!

molly said...

Such a cute picture! Happy to hear you are moving back. Let me know if I can help!

Lopez-kids said...

Yeah! We're next! ;-)

Jill Rosenhan said...

YAY! Where the heck are you moving to?? Will you be here January 3rd for Auriel's wedding??? Your kids are so cute!

Tangie Baxter said...

How exciting for you!!! I'm soooo jealous you'll be able to go to Target anytime you want too ;)