Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the wall.....



I am sooo excited to FINALLY be getting a wall between us and our neighbors, so I can just set Rylee free in the backyard and not worry about her running out into the street :) Orrin came up on saturday, and he and parker and Brandon got it half done, and the other half hopefully this saturday. Oh I'm soooo excited!!!


Block: $600

Mortar:$300

snacks, lunch, and dinner for the guys:$106

letting your kid run loose in the backyard without having to watch them: priceless!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too funny! That is exciting! I am way happy for you. You will LOVE have a backyard. Congrats!

Snort said...

Yeah- now when we come we can just let the kids go crazy outside and they won't tear up your house!

P.s. I thought Parker was your dad for a minute :)